Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Homemade KFC Chicken

As per Kelley's request here is my Homemade KFC Chicken.
Really quiet simple so here goes. Grab your chicken legs and toss them in seasoned flour. I add garlic powder, sea salt, and fresh ground pepper to the flour. If you feel like hot n spicy then add some cayenne pepper too.
I take two cookie sheets and sit a couple of cake cooler racks in/over them to keep the chicken from touching the base then I spray the legs with canola oil and bake in the oven at 180c, turning once or twice.
I can't give you exact times but it's pretty simple to tell when they are done, don't be tempted to leave them that little bit longer because it's very easy for them to dry out and be tough.
These are so yum and are even great served cold the next day. The kids and adults love them.
Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger lightening said...

Yum - sounds great and pretty simple. Will have to give it a go sometime.

October 24, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home