Sunday, October 28, 2007

A New Member To The Family


We have one very happy DD18 at the moment.
After many, many months of both she and DH searching she now has upgraded her car to a Mazda 323 Astina. I've been told it has a MP3/CD Player, Alarm, Tinted Windows, Pop-up Headlights, Rear Wing....and oh I forget what else.

She's a happy camper and can't wait to pick the car up. The girl she bought it from is upgrading to a Honda CRV but has yet to get the car, so DD will have to wait a few days. No problem. I'm sure in than time she will have everything planned out to the tiniest detail. I wouldn't be surprised if she hits the auto shops for this and that today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,

Havent seen you post today, I hope everything is ok.

Lisa - FIA

October 29, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noice car! Your DD must be so excited.

October 30, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home